Search

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Update 3 and a Mini Challenge

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I didn't get much reading done yesterday, maybe about 80 pages of City of Flowers and some of Chastity (which is an ebook so I'm not really sure how much I read). I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get more reading done today, though I'll probably get some visitors later today, but I should at least get my two hours in. On to the mini challenge!


The Candy Challenge is hosted by BookSmartie. The challenge is to share our snacking habits.

Well, honestly, there is rarely anything to eat at my house. However, when I do have things to snack on, I have no problem eating while I'm reading. Unless, whatever I'm eating leaves my fingers all messy (pizza, hot fries, etc.), then I just eat, without reading, wash my hands when I'm done and then get back to reading.



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
-From the Bout of Books 5.0 team


No comments:

Post a Comment