Search

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Update 6

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Oh no! It's the last day of the read-a-thon! It's bad enough I slept in (I really need to start setting more than one alarm clock to go off in the morning). Anyway, I was a little bad yesterday, I didn't touch Chastity, though I told myself I was going to finish it. Well I didn't, what I did finish was Angel, however, it's really hard not to pick up the last book in James Patterson's Maximum Ride series, Nevermore. Still I have other books I need to get to and I'll have to hold off. Today, I plan on possibly finishing Chastity, and maybe even continuing with the Mary Hoffman's Stravaganza series and begin to reread City of Secrets.



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
-From the Bout of Books 5.0 team


No comments:

Post a Comment