Search

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

So ends another read-a-thon *sad face*. I'm pretty sure I kept up with my two hour a day rule (and if I didn't, days like Saturday when I read all day made up for whatever I missed). I do want to keep that little rule for everyday, but I find myself slipping if I'm not careful. And even though I wanted to participate in some of the Twitter Chats this time, I felt like I didn't really have much time to do more than just my reading. I visited less blogs than I did last time to which makes me feel a little bad. However, what doesn't make me feel bad is that I met my goals!

Books I finished:
  

I got more than half-way through:

And managed to start:

Next time I'm hoping to set my goals a little higher, I meant to this time but I knew that with things being strange around my house/work that I wouldn't be able to.

3 comments:

  1. congrats ^^ you did well i uintrigued by city of secrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making your goals! It's hard to comment and participate and also read, I tried to do all of them but fell short on my goals a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for reaching your goals! Hope to see you at Bout-of-Books 6.0 in January ;)

    ReplyDelete