Search

Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every two weeks (or you know, something like that).


Past three weeks or so:
I feel like I'm missing something and I've read at least one more book than this but I can't remember. (I actually seem to be forgetting things a lot lately oops.)

 
 


Currently Reading:
I'm hoping to reread the Stravaganza series before I get my hands on the newest book. I often say I'll reread a series when a new book comes out, but then I'm always halfway through when the book comes out and I just don't bother rereading the rest. But I swear I won't do that this time! I'll do it! Maybe.

 


Have on Hold:
Yeah, Harry Potter, which I started to reread and The Innocent Mage I started some time last month and now they seem to be on hold. I'll get back to them sooner or later...

 


Next:
One of these days I will get to Angel. I keep telling myself that, but it hasn't happened yet. Well, now I know I'll get to it since I recently bought the last book in the Maximum Ride series. Other than maybe finally getting around to that, I've been in a romantic sort of mood (I have no idea why, it's weird if I'm going to be frank), so I'll probably be reading some more romance novels soon. 

    



2 comments:

  1. The Wizard of Mars is an awesome title. I'd pick that out from a book sale on the title alone.

    Here's my Monday Post and Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Maximum Ride novels before - it looks great. :)

    Come see what I'm reading at Between the Bind.

    ReplyDelete