Search

Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every two weeks (or you know, something like that).

Past two weeks or so: OMG... I can't believe the number of books I've read in the past two weeks, it's been awhile since I've read so many. (I used the expression "OMG" what is wrong with me?) I finally FINALLY read Angel. And, then of course got to Nevermore. And I actually reread the Stravaganza series before getting my hands on the newest book City of Swords.

      


Currently Reading: I thought it was time for my yearly reread of Howl's Moving Castle, especially since it's been a little more than a year already since I picked it up. (I could be wrong but it feels like a really long time ago).

 


Next: 

     

3 comments:

  1. I need to read The Night Circus.
    Happy reading!
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Song for Summer looks like the perfect pick for these last few weeks before fall. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh ooh ooh The Night Circus!! It is so so good, I hope you love it :)

    Have a great week of reading...I'm a new Twitter follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete