Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 1st In A Series Challenge

2013 1st In A Series Challenge

Here's the 2013 1st In A Series Challenge hosted by Darlene's Book Nook. This is one of my favorite challenges so I was very excited when I came home from work today and saw that Darlene was hosting this challenge. There are a number of books I plan on reading this year that are the first books in a series so that being said; for this challenge I'll go with level: b. Series Lover: Read 10 books that are first in a series.

Read in 2013:

  1. The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe
  2. Mairelon the Magician by Patricia C. Wrede (A Matter for Magic #1)
  3. Blood Fugue by E.J. Wesley
  4. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  6. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  7. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  8. Warrior by Marie Brennan
  9. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  10. The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge, Jessie! I hope you have fun reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete