Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 2nds Challenge

2013 2nds Challenge

And here's the 2013 2nds Challenge hosted by Darlene's Book Nook! Yay! You can have no idea how happy I am to see this challenge being hosted, though I didn't actually finish this one this year... I did a bad job. Let's not talk about that though. Okay, so for this challenge, I'll go with level a. Just A Spoonful: Read 5 books that are second in a series or the second time that you've read the author.

Read in 2013:

  1. The Magician's Ward by Patricia C. Wrede (A Matter for Magic #2)
  2. The Dream Thief by Shana Abé
  3. Witch's Nocturne by E.J. Wesley 
  4. Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
  5. On the Brightside, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
  6. Outpost by Ann Aguirre
  7. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge, Jessie! I hope you have fun reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete