Search

Monday, December 17, 2012

2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge


More challenges? Yes, yes, yes, I know, I know. I'm an addict, but I've already said that that was okay. This one is the 2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge! It was created by Anne from Creativity’s Corner and Kristilyn from Reading in Winter. I would want to try to fill out the whole Bingo card. However, I think most of my trouble will come from reading books released in 2013. I only read a handful of books this year that was released this year. And, right now there are only... two books maybe that I want that will be released in 2013. 



2 comments:

  1. I hope you can find some books released in the upcoming year to fill that column! Good luck! :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find some more books! It's going to be fun :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete