Search

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge


Another challenge? Yes another challenge.

This is the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge hosted at Reading with Tequila. With this challenge I decided to read books from the entire recommendation list, which consist of 100 books. The level I'll be going with is: Level I - Read 5 books. I own a few of the books/I keep meaning to get to number of the books on this list and usually when people speak highly of books I own/recommend them it usually pushes me more to try to get to them.

So some possibilities:
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth 
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen 
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein 
  • Stardust by Neil Gaiman 
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
  • Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder

Read in 2013:
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  

1 comment:

  1. Divergent and Persuasion are two of my favorites. I have signed up for this challenge also, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these books!

    ReplyDelete