Search

Sunday, December 23, 2012

2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge

2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen

I swear, I keep meaning to sign up for this challenge, like ten times, I sat down in front of my computer with intent to sign up for this challenge and it never happened. Okay, so this is the 2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen. Now this is one of those challenges... that might actually be a challenge for me. Physical books, I don't have many of contemporary romance (is that worded strangely?). 

Most of my romance falls under historical romance, however, that is rather different from say, my ebooks (okay no quite, the majority of my romance is still historical). However! I do have a decent amount that is contemporary (and no I just feel like I'm rambling). For this goal, I have to read at least 10 contemporary romance novels. Can I do it? I have no idea, but that's not going to stop me from trying and signing up for this challenge. 

Read in 2013:
  1. Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines
  2. Scary Beautiful by Niki Burnham
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! Good luck reaching your reading goals :)

    ReplyDelete