Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

2013 Ebook Challenge


Here's the 2013 EBook Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads. In June (I think it was in June), I bought myself a Kindle. Lately I find that I've only been using it for books I'll be reviewing. I have many, many ebooks, that I've gotten for free or won. For this challenge I'll be going with the first level Floppy disk – 5 ebooks

Some ebooks I've been wanting to get to:
  •  The Arrival by Nicole MacDonald
  • The Black God's War by Moses Siregar III
  • The Blacksmith's Son by Michael G. Manning
  • The Circle of Sorcerers by Brian Kittrell
  • ReVamped by Ada Adams
  • Clockwise by Elle Strauss
  • Witch Song by Amber Argyle 
  • Water by Terra Harmony
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • Sora's Quest by T.L. Shreffler
  • Sasha by Joel Shepherd
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Read in 2013:

No comments:

Post a Comment