Now here's the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge hosted by Historical Tapestry. I was debating whether or not I was going to join this challenge, but in the end I decided to go ahead with it. I have a soft spot for historical fiction (and historical romance is my guilty pleasure). I've decided to go with the second level: Victorian reader - 5 books.
- Isolde, Queen of the Western Isle by Rosalind Miles (if I don't get to it by the end of the year, and it's sequels when I get them)
- Guenevere, Queen of the Summer Country by Rosalind Miles (and it's sequels when I get them)
- The First North Americans series by W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear
- Anything by Shana Abé (historical romance/fantasy)
- Anything by Stephanie Laurens (historical romance)
- Anything by by Karyn Monk (historical romance)
- I might even have some YA historical fiction somewhere.
Read in 2013: