Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Manga Reading Challenge

FireStarBooks

Here is the Manga Reading Challenge Hosted by FireStarBooks. I'm hoping in 2013 to find some new Manga to read. This past year I've only read one new series. Though honestly I'll love to reread some favorites, like Vampire Game (which I usually reread often enough however, I don't think I actually read this year) and Tail of the Moon (I don't think I read that one this year either), and Oran High School Host Club (which I've never actually reread before). And, poor Bleach, I have the first... 20... 22 volumes which I've read, but I haven't bought any more in I don't know how long, I've seemed to have forgotten about them. I also forget about Sailor Moon (don't ask me how I do that), I have the reprints (and I've pre-ordered the reprints that aren't out yet) and the Sailor V ones and I haven't actually read them yet....

Okay, so my goal right, is to reread above (and probably buy/read more of Bleach) and introduce myself to some new series (that's the most important part). So I'll say my goal for 2013 is to read 75 volumes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment