Search

Monday, December 17, 2012

2013 Wishlist Challange


This is the Wishlist Challenge hosted at Uniflame Creates for 2013. By the end of the year, I will probably have made it a little more than halfway through the 2012 Wishlist Challenge.... Let's try if I can do better in 2013? For this challenge I'll have to read 12 books from my wishlist (I'll have to make a copy of it before the new year). I can't really decide on just twelve, and honestly between R.A.Ks and Book Exchanges, I never know what books from my wishlist I'm likely to get anyway. 

Read in 2013:
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  


Wishlist books acquired:
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  • The Archived by Victoria Schwab
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Terra by Gretchen Powell
  • Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
  • The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
  • The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
  • The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
  • Vision in White by Nora Roberts
  • A College of Magics by Caroline Stevermer


1 comment:

  1. That is a smart approach. Just leave it open :) I wouldn't have thought about doing that. Thank you for joining!

    ReplyDelete