Search

Sunday, December 23, 2012

2013 Women Challenge


This is the 2013 Women Challenge hosted a Peek-a-Book. Now there are challenges like this when I don't know if I should feel guilty about joining because it's not really a challenge at all, or be happy about it because with all the challenges I've joined I know I can accomplish this one. I'm pretty sure that the majority of the books on my shelf are written by women. That being said I'm going with Level 3: SUPER GIRL - read 11 to 15 books written by a woman author.


Read in 2013:
  1. A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller
  2. Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines
  3. How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back by Sophie Barnes
  4. A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede
  5. The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe
  6. The Dream Thief by Shana Abe
  7. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  8. Scary Beautiful by Niki Burnham
  9. The Swan Kingdom by Zoƫ Marriott
  10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  11. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  12. The Wedding Bargain by Victoria Alexander
  13. On a Wild Night by Stephanie Laurens
  14. Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
  15. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher,


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating Jessie!
    I’m glad you joined in the fun in the "Women Challenge"! :)

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete