Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge


This here is the 2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf. I've had my eye out for a 2013 YA Challenge so I was fairly happy to come across this earlier today. Seeing as a third of my books are YA this is usually a reasonable challenge for me. I'll go with the second level: The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels. But as always I will try to aim above that.

Read in 2013:
  1. Mairelon the Magician by Patricia C. Wrede
  2. The Magician's Ward by Patricia C. Wrede
  3. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  4. Scary Beautiful by Niki Burnham
  5. The Swan Kingdom by Zoƫ Marriott
  6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  7. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  8. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  9. Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
  10. Abarat: Absolute Midnight by Clive Barker
  11. On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
  12. Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison
  13. Outpost by Ann Aguirre
  14. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
  15. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  16. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
  17. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  18. Horde by Ann Aguirre
  19. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  20. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


1 comment:

  1. Looks like we are doing a couple of the same challenges this year. :)

    ReplyDelete