Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

Australian Women Writers Challenge 2013


This is the Australian Women Writers Challenge 2013. This challenge is about helping to promote Australian female authors. Now I know what your thinking "but your American what do you care about promoting Australian authors?" In the past year I've realized that some of my favorite authors are Australian. Trudi Canavan and Karen Miller are two of my favorite fantasy authors. If I'm in the mood for some romance? Stephanie Laurens is one of my go to authors for historical romance. I think these are women who should be promoted their books are wonderful reads. This is why I care. And, I'm sure that I have other books written by Australian women on my shelves as well, Glenda Larke to name one author.

For this challenge I'll go with the last level Franklin: read 10 – if reviewing, review at least 6. I'm hoping to get around to reread a few of Trudi Canavan's books (The Magician's Apprentice which I've read twice this year will be one of them without a doubt). On top of all the ones that are on my TBR list from all four author I mentioned. So I think that's a reasonable number to aim for.

Read in 2013:
  1. A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  




No comments:

Post a Comment