Search

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bucket List Reading Challenge


I suppose at some point I'll have to stop signing up for challenges, this makes 33... however, this is still slightly less than last year, so eh, I'll keep them coming.

Now this is the Bucket List Reading Challenge hosted by Kimberly's Bookshelf. And of course with so many challenges I've run out of things to say. Well, I'll be going with the first level - Inspired: 6 books. I'm not really sure where to begin with my bucket list. However, here are some classics, that are on my bucket list:

  • Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
  • Emma by Jane Austen
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
  • Don Quixote of La Mancha by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
  • Les Mis√©rables by Victor Hugo
  • A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

Read in 2013:
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  

1 comment:

  1. Jessie,
    Thank you so much for joining the bucket list challenge. I look forward to reading your reviews!
    Happy Reading~
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete