Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

Dystopia Reading Challenge 2013


Dystopia books, much like Steampunk is something, I seem to have been left in the dark about. Which is slightly odd when you think about it, considering I have a number of books on my shelf that fall under this genre. So this is the Dystopia Reading Challenge hosted by Blog of Erised. I'm hoping to at least finish the first Level 1: Recruit (1 to 6 books) and maybe move on to Level 2: Rebel (7 to 12 books), I think I might have enough with the books I have (and their sequels when I finally get around to buying them), sound be enough.

So some possibilities:
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth 
  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher 
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld 
  • Enclave by Ann Aguirre

Read in 2013:
  1. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  2. Outpost by Ann Aguirre
  3. Horde by Ann Aguirre (review coming soon)
  4. Incarceron by Cathrine Fisher
  5. Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
  6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (review coming soon)

1 comment: