Search

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (11)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every two weeks (or you know, something like that). However, it's been some months since I've last participated in this meme. And it's not exactly like I did much reading in October (or even much in November for that matter).

Past Two (almost) Months: Not much reading done, October was a really buys month for me, and I was a tad bit lazy in November. (And, I still have The Lure of Shapinsay review to finish writing, my goal is to get that up by the weekend.) Let's just hope that December is a better month for me. Though over all, I think 2012 was a good year for me when it came to reading, I hope 2013 continues to be just as good. Though I FINALLY got around to finishing Innocent Mage~! AND! I just finished The Awakened Mage today.

       

Currently Reading: I will finish rereading Warbreaker, I started in October I think but got super busy with the move and what not, so had to put it down. I'll get back to it sooner or later. Midnight Never Come was the book with the most votes for What's Next?.

   

Next: ... Honestly, though I have these books listed as next, I wrote up a list of books I wanted to get to. These are just a handful of the books that are on the list that I'm feeling right now, I might decided to change it up a bit.

       

Other than what's up for what I'll be reading next, I do have a two year blogoversary thing planned (in the making). There will be a giveaway (or two). I'm going to go for registering a domain name (I've always wanted one and I've had this blog for two years so I think I'll go for it). And, I'm thinking a different theme from the fairies that I currently have going on (I'm thinking either pirates or fairy tale like). 

1 comment:

  1. You have some of my favorite authors on here! I love Levine and Wrede, and I've read Snow (and others in the series) but not Golden...might have to pick it up! I hope you enjoy Sabriel--I really like that one, and I like the sequel even better.

    ReplyDelete