Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2013


So here is the 2013 Mount TBR Challenge hosted by Bev over at My Reader's Block. This is a challenge I completed for 2012! (I'll be doing wrap up posts later this month.) I feel like even though I had a few slumps this year, it was a good year for my reading. Let's hope 2013 proves to be better with catching up on my giant TBR pile. Once again this year, I'm going with: Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s. Maybe I'll read more than 13 like I did this year. But I'm going to aim for 12.

Read in 2013: 
  1. A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller
  2. How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back by Sophie Barnes
  3. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  4. The Swan Kingdom by Zoƫ Marriott
  5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  6. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  7. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  8. Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
  9. Abarat: Absolute Midnight by Clive Barker
  10. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  11. The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
  12. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to have you joining the climbing team again. Good luck tackling another Pike's Peak worth of books!

    ReplyDelete