I've decided to start the signing-up for challenge season with My Bookish New Year's Resolutions 2013 Challenge hosted by Butterfly-o-Meter Books. I usually have a few bookish resolutions so I decided to sign-up for this challenge. So here goes.
For 2013 I hope to:
- Write more reviews
- Start leaving comments when I visit others blogs
- Read at least 100 books
- Read mostly books from my TBR pile
- Keep up with not splurging every two weeks and buying new books
- Read some steampunk, I meant to do this this year, however, I'm still lost at what exactly "steampunk" is.
- And possibly, I've been thinking of hosting my own challenge for 2013 (I haven't gotten all the kinks figured out and I'm a little nervous about it which is why I haven't bothered to try to get it up). However, if I decide not to do it this year, I hope to get it ready, so that I'll be ready for 2014! If I do manage to get my challenge up for 2013 I hope to do a decent job hosting it.