Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

My Bookish 2013 New Year's Resolutions Challenge

Well... I was going to hold of on signing up for 2013 challenges until after Jessie's Book Place 2nd Blogoversary. However, I thought that I was a little silly, and I couldn't wait, I'm too excited so here goes!

MB2013NYRC

I've decided to start the signing-up for challenge season with My Bookish New Year's Resolutions 2013 Challenge hosted by Butterfly-o-Meter Books. I usually have a few bookish resolutions so I decided to sign-up for this challenge. So here goes.

For 2013 I hope to:
  • Write more reviews
  • Start leaving comments when I visit others blogs
  • Read at least 100 books
  • Read mostly books from my TBR pile
  • Keep up with not splurging every two weeks and buying new books
  • Read some steampunk, I meant to do this this year, however, I'm still lost at what exactly "steampunk" is.
  • And possibly, I've been thinking of hosting my own challenge for 2013 (I haven't gotten all the kinks figured out and I'm a little nervous about it which is why I haven't bothered to try to get it up). However, if I decide not to do it this year, I hope to get it ready, so that I'll be ready for 2014! If I do manage to get my challenge up for 2013 I hope to do a decent job hosting it.

1 comment:

  1. Good resolutions! :)
    And good luck on hosting your challenge, it's a cool way to push for those goals :D

    And welcome into My Bookish 2013 New Year's Resolutions Challenge family! xD

    ReplyDelete