Search

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Quick Fix Challenge


Well here's the Quick Fix Challenge hosted by well... me! The goal for this challenge is to read smaller books. I find especially around December when I'm trying to wrap up other challenges or during read-a-thons, that I find myself leaning toward smaller books. Though this is my challenge I'm only going to go with the second level Paperclips: 10 books. I'll try to do more than that but 10 will be the number I try to aim for.

Read in 2013:
  1. Married By Mistake by Abby Gaines
  2. Blood Fugue by E.J. Wesley
  3. Witch's Nocturne by E.J. Wesley
  4. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  5. Scary Beautiful by Niki Burnham
  6. The Swan Kingdom by Zoƫ Marriott
  7. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  8. On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
  9. Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison
  10. Deviant by Helen Fitzgerald


No comments:

Post a Comment