Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reading Challenge Addict 2013

Reading Challenge Addict

I don't have a problem how dare you. I've only signed up for twenty challenges so far for 2013, that nothing compared to 35 for 2012. Okay, maybe I have a small problem. So hi. I'm Jessie, and I'm a reading challenge addict and I see nothing wrong with it. Nope. And, this is the Reading Challenge Addict. Okay, I'm going to go with level two: On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed). I find that over the past two years since I've been participating in challenges that ten is the number I seem to hit (well a little over this year), so this seems reasonable to me.

1 comment:

  1. 20 already! You're well on your way to 35 in 2013 (or more). :-) I'm going to try to stay out of the 30-range this year....but that's probably a forlorn hope.

    ReplyDelete