Search

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reading Romances Challenge 2013


Okay, so here's the Reading Romance Challenge 2013 hosted at Reading Romances. I feel like I shouldn't even bring up the fact that I signed up for this challenge for 2012 because I failed it miserably. Now, I might be the least romantic person ever, however, I tend to have a soft spot for romance novels (mostly historical romances, but I'm hoping to branch out some in 2013 since I failed this year). For 2013 I'm going to go with Level 1: 1-3 books. I'm hoping to get make a list of possibilities for each month (or at least for what I have), to make things easier for me. But I have other challenges I'm hoping to sign up for so I'll worry about that later.

Read in 2013:
  1. Married By Mistake by Abby Gaines
  2.  
  3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment