Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

Tea & Books Reading Challenge 2013


Here's another challenge, one I completed for 2013. Tea & Books Reading Challenge is hosted at The Book Garden. Last year the challenge was to read books with over 700 pages, this year it's been brought down to 650. Though in 2012 I managed to read FOUR books with over 700 pages, I'm gong to stick with the first level 2 Books - Chamomile Lover. Going through my shelves I found four books (one of which can be counted as two I guess). It is possible and likely I have more, after all last year I didn't think I had FOUR books with over 700 pages for me to read (no I won't be getting over that number FOUR).

Right so possibilities:
  • The Last Stormlord by Glenda Larke (my copy has 674 pages)
  • A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller (ah Karen Miller, without this author's books I don't think I would have finished the challenge for 2012, anyway my copy has 767 pages)
  • The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson (counting for two with 1252 pages)
  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (my copy has 807)

Read in 2013:

1 comment:

  1. A warm welcome to the 2013 challenge AND as you've also signed up for the *Tea & Books Reading Challenge* on my blog, here's just a little reminder that you've still got three more weeks to finish the 2012 challenge!
    Latest Update Post (plus Giveaway, yay) can be found here:
    http://the-book-garden.blogspot.com/2012/12/tea-books-reading-challenge-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete