Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Classics Reading Challenge 2013


Here's The Classics Reading Challenge hosted by Thoughts at One in the Morning. Last year I joined a classics challenge... and I did terribly at it. For this challenge the goal is to read at least one classic book published before 1980.

Some possibilities:
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 
  • Mansfield Park by Jane Austen 
  • Emma by Jane Austen 
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen 
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen 
  • Don Quixote of La Mancha by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 
  • Les Misérables by Victor Hugo 
  • A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

Read in 2013:
  1.  

1 comment:

  1. My favorite classic so far was Pride & Prejudice. I'm excited to start this challenge. Had a few classics on my shelves for awhile, but little motivation to read them lol good luck!

    ReplyDelete