Search

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Those Books I Should Have Read 2013 Reading Challenge


And here's the Those Books I Should Have Read 2013 Reading Challenge hosted by Reading With Martinis. Now, unlike some other challenges in 2012, I'm proud to say, that I did in fact finish this one. Oh yes I did! My wrap up post will be up soon enough. I'll be joining again for 2013. I've decided to stick with the same level I did last year: Level 2 - 12 books

Read in 2013:
  1. A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller
  2. How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back by Sophie Barnes
  3. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  4. The Swan Kingdom by Zoë Marriott
  5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  6. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  7. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  8. Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
  9. Abarat: Absolute Midnight by Clive Barker
  10. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  11. The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
  12. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


No comments:

Post a Comment