Search

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (12)


This weekly meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is "Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me". Many of these books have been on my wishlist for sometime (the first one for example has been on my wishlist since I started making wishlists). Though some of them are newer books that I just really, really want.

  1. Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
  2. The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
  3. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
  4. When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
  5. The Fire Rose by Mercedes Lackey
  6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  7. On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
  8. Bride of the Water God Vol. 1 by Mi-Kyung Yun
  9. In Ashes Lie by Marie Brennan
  10. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

2 comments:

  1. The Thirteen Tale and When She Woke sound really good! Great picks, I'm definitely checking this out.
    Hope you get everything on your list this year! :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Assassin's Curse BLEW ME AWAY. I just about died because it was so awesome. For reals - get that book!! Also, Throne of Glass - AMAZING!! What a fun list you have here! :)

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read
    My TTT: http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wouldnt-mind.html

    ReplyDelete