Search

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (13)


This weekly meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is "Top Ten Books I Read in 2012". This year, I finally got around to reading a few books that have been sitting on my shelves for I don't know how long, and they turned out to be some of the best books, I couldn't believe I had waited so long. Others I either came out this year or I received them this year. (And I just counted series as one to save myself some space for other books just in case.) In no real order:

1. Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18
by Bisco Hatori

2. Traitor Spy Trilogy
by Trudi Canavan
  

3. Mistborn series
by Brandon Sanderson
  

4. A Matter of Magic
by Patricia C. Wrede

5. Godspeaker Trilogy
by Karen Miller
 
 (only the last two books, the first was read in 2011)

6. Warbreaker
by Brandon Sanderson

7. Angel
by James Patterson

8. The Magician's Apprentice
by Trudi Canavan

9. The Night Circus
by Erin Morgenstern

3 comments:

  1. My daughter loves the Mistborn series, well all Brandon Sanderson books. I really need to get to his works, they sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I love Ouran High School Host Club too but I'm pretty behind on the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I haven't read any of these, but I love branch out and finding new books to read!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete