Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

What An Animal Reading Challenge


I wasn't sure if I was going to sign up for this challenge, but I thought I would give it a try. This is the What An Animal Reading Challenge hosted by Yvonne over at Socrates Book Reviews. The goal for this challenge is read 6 books that have an animal either in the title/on the cover/has an animal with a major role/the main character turns into a main character. Now I have books that fit this, so I think it's possible for me to possibly get to this goal. (I would go through my books for this one, but I'm a little lazy right now.)

Read in 2013:
  1. The Swan Kingdom by Zoƫ Marriott
  2. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete