Search

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Challenge Wrap Ups

Okay... well out of 35 challenges for 2012 I managed to complete 12. I actually did a really bad job with keep track of the number of books I read in 2012 and with the challenges. I'm hoping to do a better job with keeping track of the books I read this year. Considering the number of challenges I joined (which I actually don't know the actual number and I don't really want to know to be honest).

Alright so the challenges I completed:

  1. 1st in a Series
  2. Bucket List Reading Challenge
  3. Chunksters Challenge
  4. Fairy Tales Retold
  5. Mount TBR Reading Challenge
  6. Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks
  7. Read Your Own Books
  8. Rereading Challenge
  9. Speculative Fiction Challenge
  10. Tea & Books Reading Challenge
  11. Those Books I Should Have Read
  12. YA Reading Challenge

Oh and there are 23 other challenges I joined in 2012 what about them? I have no idea what you are talking about....

No comments:

Post a Comment