Happy New Year! And I'm still signing up for challenges. Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I've lost track of the number of Reading Challenges I've entered for this year. I know I was at 33 a few challenges ago... or a ton of challenges ago, lets be honest, I don't WANT to know how many I've entered. It's not my fault they keep finding me!
Now this is the 2013 Feminist Reads Challenge hosted by The Hiding Spot. This is a challenge about reading books with strong female characters. I'll be going with the second level Medium: 5-10 books.
A few possibilities:
- The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
- Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Trickster’s Choice by Tamora Pierce
Read in 2013: