Search

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Feminist Reads Challenge


Happy New Year! And I'm still signing up for challenges. Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I've lost track of the number of Reading Challenges I've entered for this year. I know I was at 33 a few challenges ago... or a ton of challenges ago, lets be honest, I don't WANT to know how many I've entered. It's not my fault they keep finding me!

Now this is the 2013 Feminist Reads Challenge hosted by The Hiding Spot. This is a challenge about reading books with strong female characters. I'll be going with the second level Medium: 5-10 books

A few possibilities:

  • The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley 
  • Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones 
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore 
  • Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder 
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth 
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld 
  • Trickster’s Choice by Tamora Pierce

Read in 2013:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie!

    I'm so excited that you're participating in the challenge!

    I'm hosting a giveaway now and have put up a linky for reviews and whatnot here:
    http://thehidingspot.blogspot.com/2013/01/feminist-reads-challenge-january.html …

    ReplyDelete