Search

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon Wrap Up


This Read-a-Thon has done me wonders! I've been so proud of myself. I finally finished A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller. And I managed to read three/four more books on top of that. Two of those books were ones that had wanted to get to, (Married by Mistake and How Miss Rutherford Got her Groove Back) and then I ended up rereading A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede which is composed of two books (Mairelon the Magician and The Magician's Ward).

   

2 comments:

  1. You did great! I'm so glad you joined me and I hope you had fun.

    I'm working on drawing the winners for the giveaway. Please let me know if you would like the free ebook copy of John David's short story (info on the read-a-thon prize page). This is separate from the other prizes. He's giving away a free copy to all participants. Email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete