Search

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Update 2 & 3

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I didn't put up an update yesterday, I got too busy doing... nothing. Anyway. Reading as been good over the past two days. I've read about 150 pages of A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller. Am I anywhere to finishing it? No of course not that book is huge why did I start the year off reading that one and then think I could read four books during this read-a-thon? I don't even know. I missed the two twitter sessions the first because my internet had gone down and last nights because I was reading and not just doing nothing. Hopefully, I'll do a good job today. I plan on spending most of my day in bed, reading, until I have to get ready for work later today. 

1 comment:

  1. You're doing good Jessie! Keep up the great work :) Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete