Search

Monday, January 14, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Wrap-Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I was a little hesitant to do start writing this post yesterday. Considering I didn't do any reading yesterday (I never do any reading on Sunday, it's my long day at work), and the casual gamer in me on Saturday spent most of the day either playing my DS or going store to store looking for Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, because I don't support GameStop.

When I looked at things as the week went by I thought I did a bad job. However, in the long run I don't think I did. Though Monday I didn't read much, in the wee hours of Tuesday I did manage to finish reading Stepping on Roses, that manga is nine volumes long. So on top of finishing those nine volumes I got a little more than 200 pages shy of finishing A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller. So I didn't do too bad.

As to my other goals... well.... I participate in any of the challenges. They looked fun, just things I myself couldn't do. And the twitter chats. I wanted to do the twitter chats! I would have been able to participate in the first one if it hadn't been for my internet being a butt head! If it hadn't gone down I would have done it. The second time had been my laziness. I believe I had spent all of Wednesday reading? It was a good day for me! I was also pretty bad with keeping up with updates, usually I'm pretty good with that. But whatever (I'm in a whatever kind of mood right now).

1 comment:

  1. You had at lest some fun and that's the important part ^^ now you can only do better next time^^

    ReplyDelete