Search

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 6.0 team


It's goal setting time for the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon! I work less days than I did a few months ago which could mean more reading during the read-a-thon. Just in case however, I hope to read at least two hours a day. I haven't done much reading lately, so I hope this will help me organize my time a little better. I also hope to finish a few books, the past two Bout of Books Read-a-Thons I've participated in I've managed to finish three books, I hope to finish four. And I know I always say this, but I really hope to participate in the twitter chats. I no longer work Mondays and Wednesdays, so maybe I'll get around to actually participating in the chats. Last, I hope to visit a others blogs. I don't think I did much of that the last time, I think I should be more social this time around.

I would make a list of the books I'm hoping to get to, but I'll be honest I'm still not sure what I want to read yet. I haven't touched a book in days I really need to stop being lazy....

5 comments:

  1. I hope you can reach all your goals in this read-a-thon. I never managed to participate in a twitter chat, I either forget them or the time just doesn't work for me. I hope we can both make it this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the read a thon, I got a busy work week next week but would rather be reading for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Jessie I haven't written out my books either LOL the only thing I know is "Cinder" because that's the one I started today, Day 1.

    My Read-a-thon post.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I've had those lazy days too. I'm looking forward to seeing your list if you do make one!

    ReplyDelete