Search

Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Monday (Night)! What Are You Reading? (12)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every two/three weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past month...: I'm ashamed to say I don't think I finished anything in the past month...

Currently Reading: Okay so I've only actually made a dent in A Blight of Mages and Stepping on Roses. I've been meaning to start Married by Mistake, so I'll probably do that, later tonight. 
   

Next: I'm very much in a fantasy sort of mood, so I plan on getting to some more fantasy books once I'm done with the ones I'm currently reading. I also have a book for review I should probably get to, luckily for me it's fantasy!
    

1 comment:

  1. i did read married by mistake on my kindle and liked it.. but none of the others..
    claudia sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete