Search

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Showcase Sunday (16)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

I haven't done a Showcase Sunday in months (like since September or something).... I can't say I've been exactly good. I did one last splurge for 2012 (though it was actually done in on the 2nd of January it was supposed to be done the earlier, but I got snowed in). However, other than my massive splurge most of the books I received during R.A.K, giveaways, book exchanges, so it makes me feel a little better. I'm not even going to mention free ebooks (or ones I bought). Those ebooks will be next Sunday.

Bought:
    


Won:
                                  


R.A.K.s (from awhile ago)/Fall Book Exchange:
   


Last 2012 Splurge: I was very happy with my last splurge. I was surprised to find both Pandemonium and Renegade, I usually can't find newer books at the used book store (at least newer books that I want). I even somehow found Prince Ombra, which I had read when I was in middle school (and since then, never saw it again). I spent  a whopping $38 and some change on all these books!
                



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an enormous haul! I'm actually STILL trying to decide if I should buy Tyra's book or not - I love her but I've heard some not too good things about the book which made me quite hesitant.

    I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You won so many books! I was excited to win one book!! lol I have heard horrible things about Modelland so I'm not sure I'll be picking that one up. I'm interested to see what you have to say about it. I hope you enjoy everything you got!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete