Search

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Baby-Sitters Club Reading Challenge


This is The Baby-Sitters Club Reading Challenge hosted by Beauty and the Armageddon. I've never actually read The Baby-Sitters Club, though I had always wanted to when I was younger. I received the spin-off series "Little Sister" in the mail for a number of years when I was younger, however. Every few months I would get a package with a few books. I'm not really sure what happened to those books, though. 

Anyway, earlier today, I finally (FINALLY) went to the used books store and began buying them. I now own the first four! I also found and bought two of the "Little Sister" books, the 5th and the 10th, there were many others. However, they were later ones in the series and I knew I would loose track of which ones I had the next time I went back. I plan on continuing to buy them throughout the year. And, Luckily enough for me, they'll be relatively cheap at the used bookstore (like a dollar a piece). My goal is simply to read as many of them as I can in 2013.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the Babysitter's Club as a teen! I still own most of mine that I had when I was younger :) I am a new follower of your blog, and would love for you to check out and follow my blog too! southernowlreads.blogspot.com

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Megan @ Southern Owl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you Jessie! Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the BSC books! Good luck with this challenge. I might try to read a few myself. :)

    ReplyDelete