Search

Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (13)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past four weeks: It's been a rather decent start to the year for me! Of the books I finished, I finally finished A Blight of Mages by Karen Miller, which took a good part of January for me to read (for some odd reason). That one was reviewed along with, Married By Mistake by Abby Gaines and How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back by Sophie Barnes. I also reread A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede which consisted of both books: Mairelon the Magician and The Magician's Ward. I also read the whole manga series of Stepping on Roses which if I remember correctly was nine volumes. 

      


Currently Reading: For some odd reason, I seemed to have put The Baby-Sitters Club on the back burner. I think it was because I was rearranging my shelves and I needed it on the shelf and I just left it there... I'll have to pick it back up again.

   


Next: It's so hard to decide what I want to read next. Every time I decided on the next few books I will read, I find myself bored with those books before I pick them up and stuck with what I'm going to read next.  So here are just some books I hope to read sooner or later. There are also three blog tours I'm participating in this month (the first will be for the Moonsong series by E.J. Wesley, of course I've finished/am reading those books now) I'll be reading those books for the tour as well (though I was too lazy to add their cover down below). 

      


3 comments:

  1. I thought Graceling, Grave Mercy and Shadow and Bone were amazing. You might one to try them sooner rather than later. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like whatever you pick up next - and I'm the same way - I'll pick up books and then feel in the mood to read something else! Oh, and I read Graceling and really liked it, so I hope you like it too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete