Search

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Showcase Sunday (17)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

I was doing a pretty good job the past month in not buying any new books, until about a few days ago, when I ended up buying more than the one book I meant to buy (The Archived). Oh well.

Bought:


          


January R.A.K.: A very big thanks goes out to Jessica of Contessa at Crossroads. January started off as a very crappy month for me, and the week I had received the R.A.K. had been the crappiest of the crappiest. Receiving this book (one I have wanted for what felt like a long time though I know it hasn't been long), made my week!



eBooks: These are ones I bought awhile ago and didn't bother show with my last showcase.

  


6 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS! I really want The Archived! It sounds amazing and the cover is beautiful. I'll definitely be checking out some of the other books you got, they look really interesting. Hope you enjoy all of your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Cinder, especially with the sequel being recently released. The Archived looks fantastic, I have heard so many amazing reviews on that one. I didn't enjoy Throne of Glass as much as I hoped but it was still a great read.
    Happy reading! :)

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/showcase-sunday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul! I'd love to get these, enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing alot of Cinder this week! It is an amazing book, definitely one of my favourite books of 2012! Can't wait to read Scarlet now! And Throne of Glass is now one of my favourite books! I can't praise it enough! I hope you love both Cinder and Throne of Glass and the rest in your book haul :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/showcase-sunday-29_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinder was amazing!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I got to read a sneek peak of The Archived and I loved the part I got to read. I can't to read the rest.

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Cinder! Falling Kingdoms sounds really good, too. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete