Search

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Showcase Sunday (18)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

I've been a little bad. I haven't made much of a dent in my TBR pile this past month however, I still ended up buying a few books...,

Bought: I'm so happy to finally get my hands on these books! As for the manga, I had debated for a really long time whether or not I wanted to read The Wallflower series, however, I finally sat down and watched the anime (and I LOVED it), so I couldn't help but start ordering the manga and the complete anime series. I had thought I had pre-ordered the Maximum Ride manga, however, I hadn't so I had to order the 6th which had already come out. And Diary of a Wimpy Kid I bought by chance at Walmart, I loved the movies so I've been thinking of reading the books, and since Walmart didn't have what I was looking for I just bought a book instead.
      



2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe! The Wimpy Kid books are probably pretty funny! Hope you love all your new reads <3!
    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wimpy Kid books are pretty popular. Hope you enjoy everything!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete