Search

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon Goals!

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon

The Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon started at midnight, I was actually reading before I went to bed last night and finished my book at like two in the morning. A good start, I think to the read-a-thon. I'm hoping to spend at least a few hours every day reading (the only exception being Sunday which I work all day). I'm hoping to get to a few books this week (two of them are for blog tours I'm participating in later this month):

    


And what I finished in the early hours of the morning:

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie! This is the first time I'm participating in a Wicked Readathon but I see you also participted in the Bout of Books Readathon, I really did horribly on that one so I'm hoping to redeem myself in this one LOL

    I love the cover to The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back. Looking forward to reading your review.

    My #WWReadathon.


    ReplyDelete