Search

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Goals Sort of


If you don't know, March is one of my favorite months, but March, doesn't like me. I basically started the month with a cold. Yeah, so it hasn't really been a good reading week or so for me, so hopefully this Read-a-Thon will do me some good.

I have a number of books that work for both this Read-a-Thon and the March Take Control of Your TBR Challenge. Though during the Read-a-Thon I hope to finish The Lightning Thief (which isn't fairy tale related, but I started it Friday while I was trying not to sleep the day away because of my cold) and Poison, which is my first real Netgalley approval (!) so doesn't really count toward my TBR challenge, but would so go toward this Read-a-Thon. You win some you lose some. I'm not really sure how many books I'm aiming to finish, just as many as I can.

       





5 comments:

  1. Great reading list :) Sun & Moon, Ice & Snow was really good :) I need to read Poison, as well :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the Princess and the hound very disappointing, but I love The swan kingdom! The crimson thread is also a fun book. I liked Fairest and Sun and Moon, snow and Ice is one of the books I might read too. I can't wait to read Poison, congrats on the first approved request :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm looking forward to reading Fairest myself. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of those, Jessie! Poison looks really good!

    Sorry that March started off so poorly :( I was sick as well with the flu (and the kids) last month, so I can sympathize!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lightening Their can kind of count. It's a mythology retelling after all ;) The other books you have lined up are great as well. The Princes and the Hound was slow and mildly disappointing, The Swan Kingdom was ourstanding, Fairest was a childhood favorite, and Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow is easily one of the best books I've ever read. And I wish I could read Poison, but alas, NetGalley didn't agree with me so I'll have to wait until my pre-order gets here.

    Happy read-a-thoning!

    ReplyDelete