Search

Monday, March 11, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Update & Mini-Challenge


It's been a slow two days for me, but I'm hoping day three will be better for me. Saturday I had a birthday party to go to, and yesterday (Sundays I never get much reading done) I worked about all day, so I only read about 75 pages of The Lightning Thief. I'm hoping to finish it today though.

HOWEVER! I did finally got around to changing the Fairy/summer colored theme I had going on here at Jessie's Book Place, to the Fairy Tale/spring colored one. The poll I have at the right sidebar did close in early February, it was high time I got around to changing things. What better time to change things to a Fairy Tale theme than during the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon? And, if you haven't figured it out, I do love spring time, and the spring colors that come with it.

As for my Mini-Challenge, what would my three wishes be?
  1. All the books from my wishlist. (I thought of just saying "more books" but who knows what kind of books a genie would decide to grant with a wish like that.)
  2. Less annoying co-workers. No seriously.
  3. Plenty of Cat/Dog food and a safe place to keep it. I'm always running out of cat and dog food at the most inconvenient times.

No comments:

Post a Comment