Search

Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (14)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past week: Ok well February was a rather slow month for me, I read a ton of manga... though in that case I guess I can't really say it was a slow month (18 volumes of Host Club, 17 I think of S.A. and then four of Pretear). And then I did a handful of books. Queen of Dragons I'm not actually done with, however, I'll probably be done with in an hour or so, I'm pretty close to the end. I would have finished it last night, but I got tired.

        


Currently Reading: Guardians of Grimoire I'm sort of slowly making my way through. And more manga I know...  but it's The Wallflower which I was so happy to finally get my hands on. Shadow and Bone I haven't actually started... I'll be starting that one once I finish Queen of Dragons later today.

   


Next:
      

3 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about Shadow and Bone, I need to read this.

    I've already read and loved Stormdance - I hope you'll enjoy it as well.

    Here's my It's Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I loved Graceling and hope you enjoy it too. I have Shadow and Bone on my reading list too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've still read a lot even with the manga mixed in there. There's not really a place where I can read all these manga's because they are so many volumes! I do have the Dragon Ball collection that my mom got free. I should read those. Hopefully Guardians of The Guardians of the Grimoire gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete