Search

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March TBR



It's March! Yes, I know I already got happy about the fact. (That's worded strange isn't it?) Anyway, I meant to get this post up sooner. Take Control of Your TBR Pile is a month long Challenge for the month of March. Since I usually finish a book and spend a good time wondering what I'm going to read next, I compiled a list of books I want to get to this month. I'm not sure I'll get to all of them this month, but I'll like to knock out as many books from my TBR this month as possible.

(There is also the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon I have to take into consideration coming up. I'll have to pull up some fairy tale themed book from my TBR which shouldn't be too hard since I know I have many.) 

       

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
The Wedding Bargain by Victoria Alexander
The Allowy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (currently reading)
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed you followed me. Thanks (: I'm following you back. I like this challenge but as I'm "trying" to read less I don't think I will be participating. Good luck on your list. You will not regret reading The Lightning Thief. I wonder what your opinion on it will be in the end. I know that some might think it's too young for them but when I read it (around 15?) I absolutely loved all the funny/kind of cheesy jokes and the adventure going on. Plus the sweet romance is to die for! Hope you get all of these books done (:

    ReplyDelete