Search

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Showcase Sunday (19)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Uh oh... I was a little, just a bit, bad this week...

Bought: Okay, so I have a ton of romance, some James Patterson (I wonder if I re-bought a book or two, my mom picked them out, she wasn't sure, but they were only a dollar, so it's not too bad if we already have them), and some other stuff.

                     


Won: I won an ARC copy of Taste Test by Kelly Fiore over at Icey Books I also received a few other goodies with it. I also won a signed copy of Timekeeper over at Oops! I Read A Book Again.

  

2 comments:

  1. wow look at all those lovely books! OO I must check out Outpost by Ann Aguire.

    hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some very interesting titles :D I can't wait to read Timekeeper!

    Happy reading.
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete