Search

Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (15)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past month: The past month was an okay one for me, I finished Shadow and Bone, The Lightning Thief, Fraction of Stone, The Swan Kingdom and Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, along with two Volumes of The Wallflower and a few volumes of Kaze Hikaru. 

        


Currently Reading: Still slowly making my way through Guardians of the Grimoire.

  


Next:
  
  


4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but AHHH so many lovelies. Poison is super duper high on my TBR. Knowing the author's story entices me to read it even more. AND STROMDANCER! Jay Kristoff is hilarious and I've heard great things. Enjoy :)

    My Monday Post! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lightning Thief movie is really really good, have you seen it yet? VERY VERY good :)

    Have a lovely reading week!! What are you reading this week @ the Brunette Librarian’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had some good reads :) And you have some great one lined up, too! At least, I've heard they're great a.k.a Poison (I need to read it, too), Stormdancer & Outpost!

    Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Stormdancer, hope you enjoy it.
    thanks for stopping by My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete